Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sarcasm

I have always said that the Family Sarcasm evolves with each generation of Gold men. My grandfather was sarcastic, my father was more sarcastic than him and I in turn am more sarcastic than my father. And all was right in the world until 5 years ago when my wife and i were blessed with a bouncing bundle of joy. We shall call him... Boy Child. From birth I knew there was something special about this one; he would roll his eyes when ever anyone made mention of how lucky we were to have a boy instead of a girl. There was a glint in his eye as if he was already saying just wait until I can talk.

Now here we are 5 years later and he is proving to be a sarcasm prodigy. In this space I will share with you some of the amazing pearls that he drops at the most inappropriate time.

Today, we shall start with last nights "complement" to his mother.

Boy Child Says: When I grow up I'm gonna be just like mom. Very responsible and no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment